Monday, April 12, 2010

School break has ended

You know how I know?  It's not because I suddenly have a quiet house in which to concentrate.

Nope.

It's because no one's alarm went off, Mr. Cynic missed his bus for the first time in his life; the coffee maker did not auto-brew as it does at 6:30am absolutely every morning; and Captain Comic and Toots had to be taken in to the doctor for their week old coughs and snufflies.  Pooor Captain Comic had been up coughing like a seal all night. 

Everyone is now properly medicated and life goes on....maybe tomorrow I can send Captain Comic back to school.  I sure hope so.  Love him.  Miss my 'me time'.

Boy, do I have a sinus headache starting, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!