Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy weekend, not much sleep

I'm not complaining, but this state of mind is leaving me rather cotton-stuffed between the ears.  So not much to say.  I have things I'm thinking of and a big week ahead, so possibly I will post better in the coming days.  Wednesday should have a big one. 

I was so tired, I found myself blubbering this Sunday about how on Wednesday, "the child who made me a mother turns 15."  As I said it, and as I blubbered, in my head I was thinking, "where on Earth is this coming from?"  and laughing at myself for it.  And then I remembered, "Oh yea, I didn't sleep at all last night!  It's sleep deprivation!"

I have a lot of experience in this department.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!