Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ugh

1.  I want to edit the manuscript.

2. I am still working on the upstairs room switch. My room is the worst mess right now, especially my little worship space which needs to move out of a dusty cramped corner and to where Toots's crib was.

3. I am so exhausted I can cry at the drop of thought.

4. I have the second of many dental appointments to come today, because I did not go for years.

5. It is a sunny beautiful day and I need to do something about this:


I have an issue in my lavender. I have bulbs that would like to bloom there. I have wild flowers taking over the driveway edge.

I think I will opt for garden gloves, spade and vitamin D absorption right after I finish this egg.

It is the Ides of March and the forboding I feel is not exactly on par with Ceasar's, but close. I feel like there is not enough time or energy for all that I want to accomplish.  But I'll be fine, eventually.

And when Toots comes home from preschool, she wants another game of marble run in her new room that is "mine so stay out, [Captain Comic]!"

To be fair, the three of us really enjoyed a marble game yesterday. But boy, am I going to be in trouble when she's a teen, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!