Tuesday, August 23, 2011

first this

I am still playing catch up on the vacation blogs....really I am, and we had an earthquake today - in Virginia. But first, this:





Please watch and understand that this man is talking about my family. Asperger's Syndrome is a form of Autism that makes me feel like one of the lucky ones in the club Parents of Autism. It took a lot of work to get Captain Comic where he is now. I did it, do it, because I love him and will always have his back, even when it can be really hard. And everyday there is a little of that.


Thank you, 
Cathy



























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!