Tuesday, November 2, 2010

nanowrimo day 2

I wrote 800 words yesterday.  Then I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to update my nano page until I realized the website was crashed.

Today is Election day. The kids, all three, have the day off from school.  Maybe at naptime, I can write with minimal *cough* interruption.

Highly doubtful unless Captain Comic finds the leash and walks the dog for more than five minutes.

Last night Mr. Cynic decided to do nanowrimo, too.  but he's not signing up for it, just doing it on his own.

I foresee computer time fights between us.

The one thing of many I see actually accomplishing today is I will vote.  Then I may go to the mall...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!