Monday, July 26, 2010

temp drop

Still no rain, but saw lightning in the middle of the night. Temperature is supposed to be 90 today, which is now considered relief.  Shortly after I posted yesterday's temp, it rose to 109.

At the party I attended in the evening, one man said, "I've lived here for 45 years and have never seen a heat wave like this."

The rest of the family was exhausted from their Busch trip yesterday, but they're going back for more today.  I think they'll have more fun today.

I need to start packing for our trip North.  Honey and Toots and I leave Wednesday to retrieve the boys.  squee!

We're also visiting around Massachusetts and Connecticut, cramming all we can into a couple of days.

Grandma and the visiting gang are holding down the fort at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!