Wednesday, July 27, 2011

i won't come out til she's done

Social networks have a way of making you keep to your word, and mine this morning was:

assessed i have more chapters to edit than days to edit them to meet my personal deadline. must disappear into the depths of my public library. if i don't come out, come find me, battered and greasy and gnawing on that giant biography, portrait of diana.

So wish me luck! I'm loading up on protein and carbs right now to make a long session of it today. Signs all over the library read No Food or Drink Allowed. I hope surreptitious chocolate, hard candies and my bottle of water don't count. Ssssssshh...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!