Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ah, Captain Comic

The forecast for today's weather is hotter than hades here in Hampton Roads. 

This morning, Captain Comic greeted me wearing fleece sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt on backwards and inside out.  I sent him upstairs to dress more appropriate to the weather.

He returned with the same clothes, but the shirt's tag was no longer flapping under his chin.  It was still inside out, though.  And he had a pair of my underwear on his head like a one-eyed ninja mask.

Lord help me, he's never moving out is he?

Later, we had a discussion about Stephen Hawkings, in which I told him, as smart as Stephen Hawkings is, he still believes aliens will come to destroy us.

Captain Comic reflected, "Aliens will not come to Earth, because they have declared it an endangered species reserve."

Let it be known, any further questions of alien invasions hath been settled in a peaceful manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!