Saturday, May 29, 2010

Psssst...

Don't tell anyone, but I was thinking about my manuscript, and you know what?

Even though I'm in the midst of tearing it apart and putting it back together again,

the story is really good.  It has a bit of science, it resolves a major conflict and some subplot conflicts along the way which serve the main conflict. It concerns a boy and his dog and his family and friends, a bully, and just how angst-ridden being 12 can be. And it still has some good laughs.  The kids are kids you'd expect to meet.

It's movie from the book good.

But you didn't hear it from me.  I'm much too modest for that.

1 comment:

  1. "movie from the book" good. love that line. :-) glad you are pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!