Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Living up to intentions

Yesterday I said,

So today, my goal, and it's a small one, because I never have time to myself at home, my editing is going to happen for the thirty minutes I sit outside Mr. Cynic's bass lesson. In the car. Blissfully alone with my manuscript and a purple pen.

And I did it.  I edited right up to the big scene I still need to write.  Guess what's next?  After tomorrow's special person birthday, and the weekends' festivities, of course...

I may even squeeze a little writing in on Friday morning before the half-day of school lets out, during Toots's Sesame Street session.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!