Thursday, March 25, 2010

Procrastination station

I really had good intentions when I set out earlier this week to work on my children's novel in progress's current draft. 

Really I did.

Then I had a variety of appointments for myself and for Toots, and bass lessons for Mr. Cynic, and, oh nope, I pulled Captain Comic from Taekwando for my convalescence months of February and March, so no excuse there.  And then the sun came out, and I had a book to finish reading, and with family in one car mode, I was driving Honey to work, and then I putzed around getting rid of the Lucy in the snow picture above, and then I had to get a new spring photo up, which meant I had to go take spring photos and the sun came out and the urge to garden became overwhelming and... aw forget it. 

I didn't really dig into the manuscript as intended.

When Toots naps today, I will.  Promise.  I mean, it's only Thursday, right? I can make up the hours I skipped earlier in the week before the week ends, right? 

Knock, knock?  Anybody there? 

2 comments:

  1. That's how it happens, isn't? But there is always next week, and you'll get there with it. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, thanks for the support, kate!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!