Friday, March 26, 2010

If only this were mine!

Jacqui Robbins's proscratination tactics are so much more productive and creative than mine. 


At least she got a poem out of it.  And what a wonderful one for me to hear.  Yes, I need to put all else aside to write.  I need to tell the world I am working. Mostly, I need to tell that to myself.

Any writers out there need to hear it, too?  Please click on the linkipoo around her name.  It's worth the extra one and a half minute distraction.

Trust me.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks. I was teasing myself all day for spending that time blogging a poem about how I shouldn't be blogging...

    Now, back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Words of wisdom there, indeed! Thanks for pointing it out (and thanks to Jacqui for the great ditty!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!