Monday, October 5, 2009

Ho hum

No news is good news, right? So here's walking the dog on Sunday. S took the first photo. Sunday was beautiful. Not to rub it in, I was dressed a bit warmly for 78F. Happy October from Southeastern Virginia! We passed K hanging out with his friends. Of course, he ignored us. Honey, S and I walked the dog and sat by the fingerlake. C was napping. I should really hold in my pooch (not the dog) a bit more. Or lose weight.













By the lake, we saw this leaf....or is it?













Am I seeing things?















No! It's really a beautiful butterfly! I never saw this type before. Again, wish the photo weren't so blurry. This butterfly has a crisp stripe of clear sky blue along the outer rim of his wings.






Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!