Thursday, October 8, 2009

18 months and growing


How did she get so big so fast?


She's talking, she's walking, running, climbing, exploring, getting into absolutely everything. She knows everything we say to her and responds accordingly. She loves to throw her diapers in the garbage after a change. She walks over and says, "Poop" while reaching around behind, in a very matter of fact manner. Then she runs to the changing area, saying "Yenge!"


We had her check up yesterday, and she's small on the growth chart, but so was I, and she's following the basic curve appropriately.


She's such a big girl - with a curl right in the middle of her forehead. I feel nostalgic for the little squidge with a mohawk and two fingers stuffed in her mouth that could fit in crook of my arm. Her two fingers are generally still stuffed in her mouth.
Thank goodness for the little things, right? She's growing way too fast.

2 comments:

  1. My Romana is built like her, skinny little monkey! :) Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love romana's big blues! the hair will come. by your recent post, she's working on it. both my boys were baldies and now have heads full of the thickest hair.

    you're a bit of a pipsqueak like me, too, right? (5'2")

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!