Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday 2

I've been sick for two weeks, not terribly, but it's wearing me down. Kids have been sick, mil, Honey. Even had a trip to the ER with Baby C. I cancelled our overscheduled weekend and am currently up in the air about Trick or Treating.

Nano starts in 2 days, and I still haven't finished edits on book one. and I feel crappy and for two days I was just plain old useless...

Ok, I will stop whining now.

Here's a poem I wrote the other day because I love Fall:

the whole of the world
is right there
in the green to gold to red
of a single autumn leaf


Have a lovely and spirited All Hallows Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!