Friday, May 15, 2009

And now for something completely different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMf40ORFE8



I may be a later comer to this party, but I enjoyed this immensely. And so did all three of my kids. How many things can you find that will simultaneously entertain a 14 year old cynic, a 10 year old who clearly has his own entertainment repertoire and a 13.5 month old girl?



It's also another great distraction from working on my novel.

edit: i realized after i posted this that i had promised another blogger to blog for today about the work i managed to accomplish in the manuscript yesterday. i had also promised i would finish my 2 razzafrackin last scenes, but between baby c's distinct un-desire for her am nap and my mil's return 30min after nap finally started, i managed about half of the first scene. the juggling act dropped a lot of writing balls on the floor, but i held onto a few for a while. hoping for more of same today.



Now just don't get me started on sneezing pandas!

2 comments:

  1. hooray for keeping some of those balls in the air -- happily, I find that most of the time the dropped ones can be picked up later.

    and lemurs are just funny. I've thought so ever since the lemur bit in MST3K: http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=52813 it's a big inside joke in this household.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately that vid link was defunked due to copyright. but i think i vaguely recall those characters from the pre-lack of sleep haze that was my past's viewing of mst3k.

    thanks re: juggling. that's right, they can be piced up later! hoping to do so today, once squirmy girl goes out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!