Thursday, February 3, 2011

future photographer

Sorry, I don't mean to rub it in for you storm weary folks, but yesterday, it was 70F here.

(Duck)  Please don't shoot.

Don't worry, it was a one day only tease thanks to Punxutawny Phil. We're back in the 30s now. 

Toots and I took a walk with Lucy around the neighborhood and lake. I took pictures, she took pictures.

Here's one of her pictures. They were all a variation on theme. lots of chopped faces and up our noses shots.


Then I took this one of Lucy.




Love that dog.  But I think Captain Comic will be walking her today. Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!