Friday, June 26, 2009

I went out to the garden and what did I see...

Little tomatoes turning bright red



bigger tomatoes growing so big.
















Loads of green bean blossoms
transforming to beans,

















and one yellow squash peeking out from beneath.


















The hibiscus I thought to be dead
has awakened to raise her beautiful head.

My rhymes may be juvie,
but my heart skips a beat.
I can't wait to taste
all the homegrown treats.

My camera is wonky,
my mother-in-law's ok.
Wish one wasn't broken,
and the other had macro.
If either one worked well
these pics would be boffo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!