1. A week before Thanksgiving, a cousin of mine passed. I was too far away to get to her funeral, but I will always remember how she sparkled. She spent decades crippled by Rheumatoid Arthritis and then Multiple Sclerosis to boot. But she never complained of her pain or even showed it, though she was pretty much curled up in a little ball. She always smiled, asked how you were, and had a twinkle in her eye.
2. My girl Toots, sparks my heart several times a day, everyday. She has a twinkle in her eye, too.
3. Captain Comic sparks a laugh from me, or several, everyday. There is no way to know what spark of the way he thinks will come shooting out of his mouth like a firecracker.
4. Mr. Cynic and I both love turning the lights out and chomping on Wint-O-Green Lifesavers to watch them spark....hmmmm, I should go pick some up. It's been quite a while.
5. When I see my Honey, after a long day of him away at the office, he still sparks a little something in me. It's a chemical reaction.
Please see what else Pyrophoric sparked for the many creative people below:
Carmen at Tails of a Biomouse
Joye at Joyefulart
Maria at Simply Cool Stuff
Christine E-E at Silver Linings 4 ME
Sally at Diario
Sally at Sow and Sew
On Monday, please go to Joyefulart to find out the next Weekword prompt. Joye is hosting next!