Sunday, July 25, 2010

weather report

Just thought I'd share the current temperature in my little Southeastern Virginia town, which is surrounded on three sides by water:

105 Farenheit.

And I'm not even discussing the heat index.

Please commence official mourning for my tomato and pepper plants.  Also for the lovely spotty dried out boxwoods I trimmed so nicely when it was only 98 degrees out last week. 

Honey and his extended family just headed out to Busch Gardens.  I honestly don't know how all those babies and frankly the adults, are going to survive.

Tune in tomorrow for the heat stroke report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I answer back, too. Please understand that your comments are moderated before posting for appropriate content (think PG-13) and to weed out spam. Let's talk!